Friday, August 1, 2008

Senators, tags, and Tornadoes

   snaggables
         
 
 
 
 
We had some excitement around here today. Senator Obama was in St. Petersburg.   I did go to the "Town Meeting", but I was able to listen to one of his speeches in it's 
entirety.  People say he talks about change, but no idea how he proposes to do it.  I heard for myself.  The man has good ideas, answered questions with poise, and handled a rowdy audience with grace. 
 
All this while we had a county wide tornado warning.  There were water spouts off the coast, but it dissipated before it hit land.  Watches, I shrug at.  Warnings with spottings, I feel like a sitting duck here in this tin box.
 
I put together a collage of some of  the graphics I've done this month.
 
 
 
 
       

             
 
 
 
 Sunday is Friendship Day.  So I made this little tag.    
 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting really good at blinkies!  Have a good Saturday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wow those are beautiful.
I sent ya a link to a lot of blings.I downloaded but I can't keep them right now-it overflowed my memory,LOL...so I need to clear some stuff to make room.
Huggies lil foxie

~c~

Anonymous said...

Obama was in Pittsburgh a while ago but in the depressed old steel mill areas so I didn't get a chance to see him.  McCain is invisible...lol.  I see you got that blinkie looking great!  And you managed to get your calendar in the side bar.  How does the date change each day?  I love Rockyou.com.  If I don't make many entries, the music lasts a long time.  Have a great weekend!  ALL my alerts popped up so I have a lot from everybody.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Very good that you got to hear The Obama speak.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hello!
Lyn