Saturday, August 16, 2008

Owl Sprit

 

 

 

 

I took this little test this week.

Hmm??  Me an owl spirit?

One very true thing is that when I dream .. my feet never touch the ground.

I float above it in the strangest way and can never move quite as fast as I want to.

 

 

Your result for The Spirit Animal Test...

The Owl Spirit

You are an Owl Spirit. You are very spiritual, and at wonder with the night.
 
You think that the night is beautiful, and would prefer to be awake for it. You dream about flying, and your eyes are captivating.
 
Owl spirits are very compassionate, and above all, creative.
 
They are protectors of others.
 
 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the site, but couldn't find the test.  Coincidentally, my sister's cat was recently attacked by an owl and had to have major surgery!

xx
Russ

Anonymous said...

I love these quizzes.  I am a wolf.  It's pretty much accurate except for the agility part.  I'm as clumsy as an ox but it says I'm agile..hehe.  Hope you have a good weekend.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

I wonder what I am?
Missie

Anonymous said...

Just took the test, I'm a rabbit.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Robin Rabbit here!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. An owl is a noble guide to have in your life. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Don't you think that describes you pretty well Bethe?  
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

hmm very good spirit so is mine. I do tend to stalk and lurk around ready for something to go down and happen and prefer being by myself.

You are a Jaguar Spirit. You move like a predator, and enjoy the night. You are agile and graceful, and have amazing night vision. You tend to be solitary, but sometimes get along with one or two others. Jaguars are very wild spirits with strong wills.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Owl...I am the Jaguar!
xx
Lisa