Sunday, August 10, 2008

BY CHANCE

 
Wow
 
I just looked at my Blog-a-versary...I can't believe that in 1 month this journal will be 1 year old!!  September 11th, a hard date to forget.
 
Today was a rare day in Palm Harbor.  The humidity was low.  The temps stayed in the 80's. High 80's, but 80's and no afternoon thunderstorms.    I grilled steaks tonight as well as some turkey sausage for tomorrow night.
 
 
 I gave Mau'i Girl a hug from everyone that said "give Mau'i a hug for me".  Poor 'lil critter couldn't figure out why she was getting squeezed over and over and over again.  I'd say this is a hug from Linda, this is a hug from Dawn, this is a hug from Russ, this is a hug from Chris. LMAO @ myself!!
I know,...I'm whacked!
 
HUGS to y'all, too

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea when I started my journal, I had one before the exhale one that I have now it must be about 2 years or so now ~ got any rain you want to send us?? we need it!!!  lol  Blessings** Teresa

Anonymous said...

..........................
......oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................
..........................
......oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................

...........................
... I WAS .............
.......... HERE .....
..Leaving my .......
Footprints in your
........SAND' ..........


Hey-give Maui another hug-from me!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the year in JLand :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Great tag Bethe.  And music too.  You are getting so creative.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Grea tag.  The food sounds tasty. Hope you had a wonderful weekend

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been a year already??????

Time flies, my friend. Tell Maui to give YOU a hug....from ME!!

Love ya,
Carol

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good at animating tags!  You go girl!  We've been having a stormy day or two here in PA.  Woke up this morning to a good storm.  Enjoy your Monday.
Missie                            

Anonymous said...

LOL Love that cat to death more videos of her please.

Anonymous said...

Dogs appreciate hugs more than cats for some reason....time to get a puppy!!  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'd have to catch Mocha first to give her a hug.  She only wants loving when she wants it and no other time.  We just had turkey sausage on the grill.  I'm changing the diet around here.  My son is having to get used to it.  I thought it was great!  Hugs to you....loving your tags....Chris