Friday, October 10, 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi Everyone!
 
 
Some of you know that I now have a new "Journal" on Blog Spot.  I actually have 2.  One is my test Blog named "Imagination",  but I may use that for my Graphics.  I haven quite decided yet.
 
The main one I'll post on is I left the name the same as here on AOL because of lack of "imagination".  For some reason I just can't think of a cute or attention getting name. 
 
So I go for simple.  LOL!
 
So here she is....Palm Harbor
 
or
 
As of October 15th I am discontinuing AOL.  I maybe be able to get Email thru AIM.
 
Also if you see an Email addy of ShdwDancer@ymail.com that is me.
 
ShdwDancer is my original screen name from way back in 1993 when I first went online & I was dancing every night.  What can I say, I like that name : )
 
And my attitude is much better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs & Blessings...

1 comment:

DB said...

Bethe, or whatever your name is, change is good and you sound like you like it. I will be around to check it out.

DB