Saturday, September 20, 2008

Snags and Tags

 

 

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been very tired and have even taking afternoon naps.  I guess I need to get into the doctor & have my blood counts checked.  I'm feeling that I am more anemic than "my normal anemic".

 

I accidently missed my last appointment.  So I know my chart indicates I was a "No Show".  I'm sooooo embarassed.  As a nurse I should know better and not be a "No Show". 

*Note to Self ~ call Monday  & reschedule

 

Anyway, I have been doing some PSP and did a few decent tags this past week for Fall.  It's still in the mid  90's here in Plam Harbor during the day so it's a little difficult to get into the spirit of "Autumn". 

 

You may snag these if you like and this time I'll even offer to tag them. 

 

 

 

           

 

           

 

What these look like with names...

 

                         

 

 

Hugs to All!

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes... do that reschedule....  tags are awesome great job!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Nice tags Bethe but don't let PSP and naps replace that all important doctor's visit...  LOL.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've been so tired...get in and see that doc!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there lil foxie.Great tags.Glad to see you on here ...I'm not one to scold about Dr. appt.I cancelled my last one and way overdue to get in there.
Take care--feel better--
Hugs
connie

Anonymous said...

Bethe, your work is awesome!  But....dang, you nurses are the worst patients ever.  LOL...get that appointment rescheduled and show up.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Very pretty tags Bethe. :) I hope you can get to feeling better soon. If I lived in Florida I would never be able to really 'get into' Fall and Winter holidays. The warmer days would make me feel like its Spring or Summer all the time, which is not a bad thing for me. ;). I hope the rest helps too. Sometimes we just need some catch up time. Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Your tags are just brilliant, you are getting so good!!  You better go & get checked out and don't forget this time!  Afternoon naps sound lovely to me, especially now that it is getting cooler here.  I would have my sliding door open with a breeze...ahhh, makes me want to nap just thinking about it.  Please take care.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The temps here in PA are starting to fall and it's starting to look like fall outside.  Make sure you call that dr!  Love your tags!!  You've gotten really good at blinkies.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Could I have the fall leaf tag with Linda please?  Will be getting some donuts for you soon!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the tags.. hope youre feeling better.beautiful this time of year!
miss Fl ....take care

Anonymous said...

awwww thank you honey! Love the graphics...beautiful!!  It's strange about the tired thing? I've been going through the same thing... life itself is going through the motions of it.  Feels almost like I'm grieving and I don't understand why.  Physically and Soul deep tired... Blessings*** Teresa

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to ask you this but with the "shake up" I haven't gotten round to it....could you make me a tag with the graphic GIF at the very top?  I love it, it's beautiful :)  (((Hugz))) Blessings Bethe** Teresa

http://shadowsofthemoon.blogspot.com/